I love Pinterest; however, I rarely ever use what I pin onto one of my boards. I decided to change that. The end of the semester is definitely a hectic one for college students.That is why for my 5 year anniversary last night, I chose to make a relaxing dinner instead of going out. I went onto my trusty “Foodie” Pinterest board and found a recipe to use.
I chose an “Easy Garlic Chicken” pin and clicked through into the website. Here are the ingredients and Directions I found for the recipe on Food.com.
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
4 garlic cloves, minced
4 tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon olive oil
additional herbs and spices, as desired
- Preheat oven to 450°F Line a baking dish or cookie sheet with aluminum foil and lightly coat with cooking spray or lightly brush with oil.
- In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar. Add additional herbs and spices as desired.
- Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes, or until juices run clear. Cooking time will depend on the size and thickness of your chicken.
I took the chicken out of the oven and it looked exactly like the pictures! And that never happens for me ever!
I paired the chicken with macaroni and cheese and Pillsbury Flakey Biscuits (A.K.A Comfort food) What more could you want during a time of high stress?
I can not wait for the next time, I can utilize my “Foodie” Pinterest board.
I can only hope it turns out as good as this one did!