The starting of a new year symbolizes a clean slate in everyone’s mind. This is the time to change something about yourself you wish you could or try something you’ve never done before.
New Year’s Day is that time again where everyone makes their New Year’s Resolutions that they most likely won’t keep in 3 months.
This is the time to make a list of resolutions to improve upon your life in some way. Unfortunately resolutions also have the reputation of not being committed to a full year.
I am also guilty of this. I make resolutions I know I won’t keep, who is going to hold me accountable anyways, right?
Well know I have this handy-dandy blog. I am going to write about my new years resolutions as 2014 progresses. Here’s my list:
- Being a recent grad, my goal is to have a legit job (excluding my current retail one) by the end of 2014.
- I want to get back into shape. I know it’s stereotypical, but who wouldn’t hope to make their health better every year?
- Travel somewhere I haven’t been. I wouldn’t hate to add another stamp to my passport. But where to go? I guess we will have to see.
- Get back into art and photography. I haven’t done either in a long time and I miss it so much.
- Be happy. I want to try and stress less this year. I think it will do me good.
I hope to keep all of these resolutions and with the help of my blog, I plan to do so.
Happy 2014. For you I hope it is a blessed year, full of completed resolutions and happiness.